23.7.11

Amy Winehouse

Photobucket

amy winehouse Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

I loved you woman. You were there for me, sharing your words to me when I needed them in the lowest points in my life. Many people have told me today, that when they heard of your death, they thought of me and how much I always played your music. That makes me smile. When you first came on the scene in the US, I was telling EVERYONE about you and to take a real good listen because you were the SHIT! And they did, so did the rest of the world. I must say that watching you struggle with your issues, made me realize mine and really take heed and try and get myself better at the same time. We all go through things and have a choice to get better or not. I can't speak for you, but I chose to get better. My crazy drinking and drug filled nights were leading me to a path of destruction, jail, or death. So for that, I thank you. May all your troubles now be over and you can have the rest you deserve. People are going to talk about you, even after your death...but they have to realize and take a look in the mirror, what is it that they are doing themselves and do they seriously have any room to talk badly about you??

No comments: